Monday, March 25, 2019

THIS IS A REAL GROOVY TUNE!

THIS IS A REAL GROOVY TUNE!
I danced my very first dance at my first Junior High dance to this song. The girl who I danced with asked me of course.
She wore a blue crushed velvet top very pretty actually. For as you hear in this song it was a close together dance, so I put my hand gently on her back. Then she pulled me closer and I almost had a stroke! As all good things end so did this dance and she said thank you and I blushing thanked her back.
She very pretty and I was awestruck, she smiled turned and walked over to the girls half of the gym. Yet on her back for all to see! On her pretty perfume smelling blue crushed velvet top was the sweaty palm print of nervous me!! So I hid in the boys washroom to calm down and after a few songs she couldn't possibly prove it was me, right?
A True Story by,

No comments: