Friday, March 1, 2019

FEAR - THE NEW NORM?

FEAR - THE NEW NORM?
I have found that when you're afraid of something, what you want more than anything else is to make it go away. You want your life back to the way it was before you found out that there was something to be afraid of. You want to build a high wall and live your old life behind it. But nothing ever stays the same. That's not your old life at all. That's your New Norm of your New Life with a wall around it. Your choice is not about going back to the way things were. Your choice is about hiding, or about going right to the heart of the thing that scares you most.
This is what I have been doing since my Cancer, Diabetes, and Heart Disease, in that I have gone to the heart of my Fear Of Dying. Well, I am not afraid anymore, for I know that I (the same as all of us), one day will be before GOD and on that Day, I will have nothing to Fear!
With LOVE to you all and all that heaven will allow!
Written and photo by Sir Richard…
(For my Wife Joyce who is in heaven)
Song is by Sara Evans - I Could Not Ask For More.

No comments: