Saturday, June 24, 2017

MELANIE CHANDLER…


HELLO ALL - AS I PRAY FOR YOU MY CHRISTIAN FAMILY.
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO PRAY FOR MY DEAR FRIEND;
MELANIE CHANDLER…

With FATHER GOD’s Blessing and Melanie’s Faith in HIM!
Almost a decade ago Melanie fought a GOOD FIGHT AND HER CANCER LOST!!!
Yet as my brother David and I did prayers from Mississippi and Alberta Friday night, I was made aware that, this insidious disease has been renewed against my Dear Friend Melanie.

Please FATHER GOD through Jesus Christ I ask for YOUR Healing Hand and Assistance!
As I pray for Melanie who has so much Faith had taken the time and blessed me through YOU to join hands in another place of worship for YOU, when I really, really, needed YOU.
THANK YOU, FATHER GOD, through JESUS CHRIST and the HOLY SPIRIT for all that YOU have done for me and the many!
Please NOW I BEG YOU TO Heal Melanie with our prayers as we lift Melanie up to YOU FATHER GOD!
Amen!
Sincerely,

I thank you all.
Richard Abbenbroek…

No comments: