Monday, September 3, 2012

PHOTOS TAKEN WHEN I WAS SICK

PHOTOS TAKEN WHEN I WAS SICK – Sir Richard 2012
So Please forgive my humble attempt at photography as I present to you; “PHOTOS TAKEN WHEN I WAS SICK: https://picasaweb.google.com/115453095497757948255/PhotosTakenWhenIWasSickSirRichard2012?authkey=Gv1sRgCLjLhMa0kKiXFQ#slideshow/5783681898749711970 Again this was truly was a week of hell due to illness for me. The night just before we tried some R & R then my Hospitalization, I was able to watch the engine start-up of a B-17 G, A Chance Vought F4U Corsair, Canadian North American P-51 Mustang Mk IV 6 50cal Browning Machine Guns, 2 North American T-28 Trojans and Canadian F-18 on standby. So as I was very ill (still am), my good photos are few and shaky and so; “Not Really My Best!” A Sentimental Journey Sentimental Journey - Doris Day with Les Brown & his Orchestra:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7umIJj8UBo

NOTE: TO VIEW FULL SCREEN PLEASE TAP YOUR F-11 KEY ON YOUR KEY BOARD. THIS IS A SLIDE SHOW AND WILL RUN AUTOMATICALLY, HOPEFULLY.

My second set of photos in this montage again are not my best, due to many disappointing shaky photos but few good photos.
I was once worked at Canadian Pacific Railway as a Hostler; I have Uncles who were Conductors, Engineers, Brakemen and Firemen. My Grandfather worked for the Northern Alberta Railway in the McLennan Alberta yards and out in Eastern Canada I had a Great Grandfather who was drunk and was run over by a steam locomotive.
So Trains and yes, Locomotives have always fascinated me! Though again these are not my best photos.
Gordon Lightfoot - Canadian Railroad Trilogy:
Hope you enjoy some of this amateur Photography of mine.

With LOVE to you all and all that heaven will allow!
from, Sir Richard…

No comments: