Monday, July 22, 2019

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO DIE!
From Little Big Man but I re-wrote it for me, when I was given one year to live due to my Cancer in 2010:
https://youtu.be/93PBNHXXWWs
Come Out And Fight.
It is a Good Day To Die!...
Thank You for making me a Human Being.
Thank You for helping me, to become a Warrior.
Thank You for my Victories and for my Defeats.
Thank You for my Vision and the Blindness, through JESUS Christ who in which I saw further.
You make all things and direct them in their ways,
O FATHER GOD, the SON JESUS CHRIST and the HOLY SPIRIT - AMEN!
And now You have decided that all Human Beings will soon walk a road, that leads nowhere...
I am going to die now, unless Death wants to fight!
I ask You for the last time, to grant me my old power, to make things happen.
Take care of my Children here, see that they all do not go Crazy.
This is my thought for this day!
Written and Photo by,
Sir Richard...
A PLEDGE OF MINE
Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright, that GOD might Love thee.
Safe Guard the Helpless.
Amen!

No comments: