Sunday, July 21, 2019

A CONFESSION ABOUT THE PAIN THAT NEVER GOES AWAY!
I know that to a lot of you that I am just a pain in the butt whiner cause I cannot seem to get rid of my pain inside. 
Many of you have advised me to either just get over it? Or set me adrift as I am to much to handle with your own despair and life challenges.
I thank you FATHER GOD as you know what I am going through without my Good Wife Joyce! It is pure hell and the loneliness is beyond description. I am seeking help again but I also need Your Help FATHER GOD. I ask if I may, that my Church Family and friends still left to please pray for me too. As it is the pain in the middle of my chest that will not go away! True I will live on and on as I have so much to do but again, I am crying inside as this pain is horrendous!
Sincerely Sir Richard.

No comments: