Saturday, June 1, 2019

LORD LET MY WIFE


LORD LET MY WIFE
LORD let my Wife Joyce now walk with nature, let her see in heaven the beautiful blending of communions for death and life.
With you Father GOD and her joyous inseparable unity, as taught in the Bible and shared with all through people via the woods, meadows, plains, mountains, streams and oceans of this world through our blessed LORD JESUS CHRIST.
As we all will learn that death is sting-less indeed, and as beautiful as life, through GOD the Father, the SON JESUS CHRIST and the HOLY SPIRIT. AMEN!
“Philippians 1:23-24; I am hard pressed between the two. My desire is to depart and be with CHRIST, for that is far better. Or to remain in the flesh is more necessary on your account.” AMEN.
As I will Love you always my Lady Joyce from your Sir Richard...Photo of Setting Sun in Chase BC by Sir Richard.

No comments: