Thursday, January 10, 2019

MY FIRST/LAST DREAM OF JOYCE?

MY FIRST/LAST DREAM OF JOYCE? 
https://youtu.be/9Z8-9WwjeqM 

Setting; well I am back in the Library again, where Joyce and I once worked of course. In this dream I find it dark, mostly shadows, painted emotionally with the Librarian hierarchical pecking order, which always permeated the place in gloom and probably still does.
In this dream I was not working in the I.T. Department but more in a Circulation area, funny after 28 years of being at the Library I end up dreaming back almost at the beginning.
A Patron calls and someone says that what they want a hold that is supposed to be waiting for them.
So, I stop my shelf reading which is hard to do as everything is so blurry anyway and say, “I know where that is!”


Walking down a long dark shadowy Library corridor another worker (female), who I think I know from my past but do not. Suddenly pops out of where I just came from to say, you can forget the book as there is a phone call for you Richard!
Walking back, she says it's Joyce and sounds important; on the other end of the call there is a bit of static but it is Joyce and at the same time that I am talking, I can see us both at the same time like the movies and that Joyce is talking from a pay phone.
Our old Blue Chevy Beretta is idling beside her and there is someone, a young girl waiting in the back seat for Joyce motioning for Joyce to get back into the Beretta? I say hello and she says “Richard (static) coming t… pick you up…”.
More static and I see her lips move but no sound; I ask something stupid, “want me to drive?” Want to drive, am I mad, she can drive, what did I say that for??
STATIC Sound "Do.... worry, I will come to ..static)
you....up"


Joyce looks more upset as she cannot get across what she wants to say to me and the line is becoming fainter, more static and all I can see is more frustration on her face.
Though I must admit that Joyce looks fantastic, like she used to and the girl in the back seat, yes it is a older teenage girl; who beckons Joyce again back into the Beretta.
My puppy dogs in real time now are trying to roust me from my sleep and I want to sleep more guys, please let me sleep! As I just got to find out what Joyce wants to say? The dream fades, and I start seeing the new day. If I could only lip read or just listen longer, guys come on, just let me sleep!

The line goes dead dream gone and I grudgingly awake to let my puppies out, now I am fully awake from my first dream about Joyce since she went home to JESUS.
https://youtu.be/rpjU_LfXcPA


For I Miss Her, I Am Thinking, Breathing and Dreaming Tonight Is Every Second about Joyce…YET I CANNOT SLEEP TONIGHT DUE THE BODY PAIN!!!!!
The pain throbs in my head as I sleep not as this bed in which I had tossed and turned in, is uneven in tormented uncomfortable wrinkles. 

The pain is great tonight in my temples. 
Written and Photo By Sir Richard.

No comments: