Wednesday, January 2, 2019

MY ILLNESS?

MY ILLNESS?
 Some of you may know that since 2009 I've gone from heart disease, to diabetes, to sarcoma cancer, to Cirrosus and a sleep deprived whole world of crippling pain, to watching my Love, my Best Friend my Wife pass away. To my Mom passing and Dad still ill but fighting hard and hanging in, to loss of so called friends and the deaths of my Lucy and Lily Dog, but I now I fight to live!
Yes I do have anxiety depression just after these few major life transitions. I hope I don't sound too ungrateful, because my situation may sound absolutely like an over reactive country ballad. Yet I realize that people have far, far worse problems in their lives. But I still feel bad!!
https://youtu.be/XlCSW2ICJjQ

I had it all, a Best Friend, Lover, Wife, working at a sort of IT career.
A family that was a self-writing soap opera. Joyce and I volunteered at our church at IN FROM THE COLD. My other activities were assisting 408 missing children families, helping a little bit in South Africa and Hurricane Katrina recovery. Helping out at the Royal Canadian Air Cadet Squadrons 781 & 538.

I really do enjoy - photography, the outdoors and travel. I am fortunate that, having been in an sort of interesting job minus the bullies! Also with Joyce and we had simple needs, our kids and we both had enough money to retire one day. My dream to work on my photography, collect bayonets and we would both lead the "good life." Bliss!
Then it all went totally FUBAR in January 2004 when my wife's father died. 

https://youtu.be/Ll_QeA-1LZM
I won't put you all through the of horrors that I mentioned above or any of our other family challenges. As I struggle to face my physical and mentally painful life, now every day. I am desperately lonely as I have Evie Dog and my roommate JESUS and I've thought of and do have help but in truth I can't replace my Wife Joyce and I just I get sicker!
https://youtu.be/5r6A2NexF88
Written by Sir Richard.
Photos by Sir Richard.
Songs by Brandi Carlile.


No comments: