Tuesday, February 27, 2018

HIPPO DAYS

Some days my Doctors help me fly like an eagle. Other times, they bog me down like a chained Hippopotamus.
On “Eagle Days” I’m grateful for my Doctors who have saved my life but yet, not my Wife.
Then there are those “Hippo Days” when I rue the day I had to go visit a Doctor.
As once I have had to contend with a virus that invaded my body. What bothers me most is that viruses are created not maliciously but they are part of our earned inherit right to dwell here, after countless generations on this, GOD's planet.


For there are brighter people than I, who work with these good or bad micro organisms throughout their lives and want to make people well such as you and I, the virus hosts that we are when feeling miserable.
What’s worse, we I permitted these viruses to enter ourselves by nothing more innocent then a bump or a scratch as these micro organisms live on top of our skin always, on our bodies largest organ.


Just as we let a virus into our bodies, we also let darkness into our spiritual lives when we open ourselves unthinkingly to Evil that permeates our world also.


We let down our guard for a moment with self-driven vanity and or pride etc.; hardly noticing that which infects our souls is no different than the microorganisms that surrrond us daily! For there is no good and bad as Evil, is just Bad!
To defeat it we seek GOD by reading GOD’s Word, and praying 24/7 to Him if need be, we build a firewall, or barrier, to safeguard ourselves.


With His help, we’ll keep our minds from becoming unwitting hosts for unwanted Evil guests who like the virus, are part of our existence on this broken world.
So be positive but be aware and guard your minds and hearts as you would with some Doctors cures. Be proactive for yourself or yes, you will fall through the cracks. Then it is to late to repel the invader as you are too weak to fight back!


May the grace of God be with you all always!
With LOVE to you and with all that heaven will allow!
https://youtu.be/av58E3VLplA
From,

No comments: