Monday, July 4, 2016

LIKE A PRAIRIE WILD FIRE

LIKE A PRAIRIE WILD FIRE
There is a Coyote howling somewhere outside my window
now, for the last seven nights in a row.
Lady Joyce is coming for me, for this is how I know…
Like a Prairie Wild Fire fast, going where ever the wind blows.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_81ZfInWfo

Like a Prairie Wild Fire.
Coming; she's coming for me and going where ever the wind blows.
JESUS will be also waiting, as it is my time to leave this broken world behind.
Once in heaven; GOD will remove all of our tears and memories of these hard times, out of our minds…

Like a Prairie Wild Fire
John said, “I baptize you with water for repentance.
But after me comes One who is more powerful than I,
Whose sandals I am not worthy to carry.
He will Baptize you with the HOLY SPIRIT and Fire.”

Lady Joyce is coming for me, yes now I know…
Like a Prairie Wild Fire fast and going where ever the wind blows.
Lady Joyce told me in a dream three nights after she past that she would.
So if you are wondering, this is how I know.
When it’s my time, Like a Prairie Wild Fire I will go...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOYCE!

Written: by Sir Richard
A knight in thee service of thy, LORD JESUS CHRIST
Photos: taken or from Sir Richards collection.

Music by:
Richard Harrow - Jerry Potts A Long Time Laying Down
Cœur de pirate - The Way Back Home
The Jeff Healey Band Cover – Angel
K.D Lang - Constant Craving
Isla St. Clair - Flowers of the Forest

No comments: