Saturday, May 28, 2016

WHAT I HAVE LEARNED IN 2 YEARS AFTER THE DEATH OF JOYCE.

WHAT I HAVE LEARNED IN 2 YEARS AFTER THE DEATH OF JOYCE.
Here is the challenge: “Do not use your suffering as a time to discover if you believe in GOD, but focus instead on discovering what you believe about GOD. In times of suffering, GOD does not change, but what you believe about Him, what you understand about Him, may.

You will likely have questions to which you may or may not ever receive answers. It is human nature to want all the puzzle pieces to fit, to want to make sense of things but there are times when that will not happen.

"I was real angry because at the time I couldn't get answers" as I said one time or another about the passing of my wife Joyce. I now realize that there really is no logical reason why Joyce had to suffer but really to end her suffering this was done by her being called home to heaven.

So I've finally come to know that this is the answer for why Joyce is no more on this world!
Though as a human living on this side of death, you will not always receive answers this fast or that will truly satisfy you. The only satisfaction may come when you yourself cross over.

Joyce had appeared at the time to be doing well (The last Hurrah as one might say), when unexpectedly she had passed and I came back home and found her so.
I could not revive her, no more than Joyce wanted me to be around for her final act. I was so upset that I had my faith shaken to the deepest core, which it has ever been shaken.

When I found my Good Wife Dead, though I still blame myself to this day! I thanked CHRIST that Joyce waited for me, to allow me to grieve, to mourn, and for those around to take pity. Just as the EMT Crews just stood around after pronouncement and stared, as in front of them all, I fell apart. Then as they took my Best Friend EVER and Good Wife away, I emotionally melted so badly that they had to turn all their faces away.

To this day I still cannot quench my loneliness and missing of her. Maybe, I never will and when you think about it, you should prepare yourselves as everyone is eventually called home some time, one way or another…

Written by Sir Richard...
Music:
Lady Joyce’s and Sir Richard’s Love Song:
K.D Lang - Constant Craving
And also
Phillip Phillips - Gone, Gone, Gone
Avril Lavigne - Slipped Away.

No comments: