Friday, April 15, 2016

THE FIRST CUT IS THE DEEPEST


THE FIRST CUT IS THE DEEPESThttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQLXOrp2q7Y
I know that I have been in mourning for almost 2 years now. What set me off tonight was an acted death on a TV show. The woman died in an ambulance, Joyce went to the LORD at home but Joyce went 5 to 6 times via ambulance. I should have not left the house that day I feel it is my fault. This is one of the reasons that I cannot leave the house now. Also, why did I not clue in or know what was happening or was even forewarned by those STUPID DOCTORS? Maybe I could have done something, anything! Now their is not much to do, no one visits and my calls are all telephone sales or my daughters check on Dad calls. My LTD has been taken away as I was so distracted by Joyce's health and my dog Lucy's death, my Dad's cancer, my Mom in a home and my own Cancer etc. Betrayed and hurt by people who were really not my friends but eh, I was down so kick me one more time Mmmmmm baby feels good? The LTD folk, well I did not think to tell them I was retired due to my health and taking care of Joyce and my ageing sick Lucy dog. They only asked me once and I am not a cheat or a liar or stalker, I told them the truth! AND NOW I will have to pay them back, this should push the giggle switch on some folks out there! Now until Lily Dog goes home and I believe that all dogs go to heaven. Then all there is left is my fine health and as we are all eventually called home, I just have to wait for JESUS to call me home. Amen...
By Sir Richard.

No comments: