Sunday, April 3, 2016

Mandy Bo; I share the story

MANDY Bo
Mandy Bo; in this video, I share the story of how I found the strength to accept ‪#‎music as my ‪#‎purpose in ‪#‎life. Being a ‪#‎recording ‪#‎artist is not an easy pursuit, but there’s nothing else in this world I can imagine myself doing; the one factor that always remains the same is my ‪#‎passion for my ‪#‎art. I’ll always keep on walking this road, but I’d love for you walk with me because it’s YOU, the listener, that makes all of it matter.
I look forward to many more sometimes hard, sometimes ugly, always worthwhile experiences along this ‪#‎musical ‪#‎journey. Here’s to hoping that you are part of that journey. Thank you for being a listener and for making it all matter.

Mandy Bo Web Site: http://www.mandybo.com/
 
Old Morty – by Mandy Bo

No comments: