Friday, April 8, 2016

GOD IS IN THE RAIN. For my Late Wife Joyce July 4th 1956 - May 27th 2014

GOD IS IN THE RAIN. For my Late Wife Joyce July 4th 1956 - May 27th 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b5cNiIr93o&nohtml5=False
GOD is in the rain and yes,
with every drop that falls.
Like GOD so does my tears from the pain.
Of losing you, now unable to;
converse with you, laugh with you,
or even hold you again.
Until I meet your angelic self in
heaven after my own end…


GOD is in the rain, He is the sky,
He is the trees, He is in the rocks, He is the mountains, oh so high.
Above those, GOD is in every star which twinkles, throughout the nights sky.


Looking up that far away my heart, more than just aches for you.
Your loss just keeps me asking; GOD, Oh LORD but why?
For all the while that I am amongst the living; daily I endure this pain.
Though one day I will learn how to handle it all better, for this is true.
As GOD and I in are in pain we both continue to cry, within the rain...


Written and Photo by
Richard Abbenbroek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKLGzAce3bQ&nohtml5=False

No comments: