Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA

 
A LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
October 16, 2012
President Obama
White House 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW; Washington, DC 20500
Dear Mr. President Obama,
Sir as you probably know by now I am a Canadian and if I could vote for you I would as I believe as the Leader of the Free World you are amazing! That is all that I wanted to say, but I am also a volunteer for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. The Team Hope Division and we work with Parents of Missing US Children. I have had the honour to work with 300 cases with Child Find Alberta Canada since 1989 and 102 with Team Hope since 2003, a total of 402 cases. It started when my youngest daughter was parentally abducted and that is how I got the honour to do this duty which I am proud to do. Now days I am working on International Parental Child Abduction cases and If I had a wish, it would be to make it harder to take children out of the US. 
One more comment your Excellency, and that is I am dying of Soft Tissue Sarcoma Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, etc., so even though you are very busy, a return letter would cheer me up. 
Actually Sir to be honest if I never got a return letter and I heard in my hospice that parents could not abduct children out of the US, because of a law you signed that would be the GREATEST GIFT EVER! Thank you for reading this, as I am praying that you win this election! 
Sincerely and with Great Respect,
Richard Abbenbroek
Calgary Alberta 
Canada 
*********************************** 
Thank You!
Thank you for contacting the White House.
President Obama is committed to creating the most open and accessible Administration in history. That begins with taking comments and questions from you, the American people, through our website.
Our office receives thousands of messages from Americans each day. We do our best to reply to as many as we can, but please be aware that you may find more information and answers to your questions online. To follow news and learn more about President Obama's plans for winning the future, you can sign up for updates from the White House, read the White House Blog, or listen to White House podcasts.
For an easy-to-navigate source of information on Federal government services, please visit: www.USA.gov.
Thank you again for your message.
The Office of Presidential Correspondence

No comments: