Monday, August 20, 2012

 
F.Y.I. WHAT IS REDEMPTIVE REVENGE?
When Nelson Mandela became president of South Africa, he appointed a commission to bring to trial those who had been guilty of atrocities during the time of apartheid. Any white officer who voluntarily faced his accusers and confessed his guilt would not be punished.
One day an aged woman was brought face-to-face with the officer who had brutally murdered her only son and her beloved husband. Asked what she wanted from him, she said, "Although I have no family, I still have a lot of LOVE to give." She requested that he visit her regularly so she could mother him. Then she said, "I would like to embrace him so he can know that my forgiveness is real."
As the elderly woman made her way to the witness stand, the officer became so overwhelmed with shame and remorse that he fainted. The pain that woman inflicted was not sinful revenge but the purifying fire of a GOD given Love that can lead to repentance and reconciliation and that my cousin's, is Redemptive Revenge.
This F.Y.I. is from,

Sir Richard, with LOVE to you all and all that heaven will allow!

P.S.
Photo is of my friend Gogo who is now with GOD and I dedicate the above words to her.
The Song “Dela” by Johnny Clegg
I believe this song means that one day you'll meet someone you want to spend the rest of eternity with. Then one day, you finally meet this person, and it's such an incredible feeling as it is GOD. Without knowing it, for it is GOD who is the person that you have been waiting for since you can remember. To me, this song is about finding your truer soul mate. It's about Love, and it's about Extreme Longing it is about Sacrifice and I intrepid this song as my Love for my true Soul mate; JESUS CHRIST.  “I think I know why the dog howls at the moon?”

No comments: