Tuesday, March 1, 2016

PLAGIARIZED MENTAL ANGUISH OF A CRAZY MAN

PLAGIARIZED MENTAL ANGUISH OF A CRAZY MAN

YOUNG LADY: Stay away from me!

CRAZY MAN: I can assure you that I mean you no harm.

YOUNG LADY: Who are you?

CRAZY MAN: Who? Who is but the form…following the function of “what” and what I am… is a Crazy Man.

YOUNG LADY: Well I can see that.

CRAZY MAN: Of course you can. I’m not questioning… your powers of observation, I’m merely remarking on the paradox… of asking a crazy man… who he is.

YOUNG LADY: Oh…right.

CRAZY MAN: But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace soubriquet, to suggest the character…of this dramatis persona.
Voila! In view a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation, of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified…and has vowed to vanquish…these venal and virulent…vermin van-guarding vice…and vouchsafing… the violently vicious…and veracious violation…of violations!
The only verdict is vengeance…a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such… shall one day vindicate…the vigilant…and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage…veers most verbose, so let me simply add…that it is my very good honor to meet you…and you may call me "THE CRAZY MAN ".

YOUNG LADY: So you are, like a crazy person?

CRAZY MAN: I’m quite sure they will all say so but to whom I might ask am I speaking?

YOUNG LADY: That’s actually none of your business.

CRAZY MAN: None? None of my Business well of course, what else would one tell a Crazy Man…

Plagiarized by Sir Richard...Photo by Richard

And sent to you all with LOVE and to all, I Pray that heaven will allow!

IN FREEDOM FROM A WHITE ROSE.

No comments: