Tuesday, March 22, 2016

A 28 YEAR CONVERSATION BY SIR RICHARD

A 28 YEAR CONVERSATION BY SIR RICHARD
Joyce and I were best friends for 28 years. We both worked at the same place and lived together for 21 years. We were married for 19. We spoke on any and every topic, sometimes not agreeing but most of the time we could finish a sentence the other one started. We were partners and as I helped her she helped me and would often laugh so hard we would occasionally pee ourselves. Now I have my dog Lily Beth, GOD and counting flowers on the wall. I have daughters, but I am not a Ken doll I am a Dad. I have Good Friends but they have their own lives. I have Appointments with Medical People for an hour once every 3 months but still no Joyce, just silence an again flowers to count on walls. I tell U the truth it is like solidarity confinement & truthfully really, (now think really hard), there are NO do overs, so what would U do?
Posted by,
Sir Richard...

No comments: