Saturday, May 30, 2015

WHAT I HAVE LEARNED IN ONE YEAR AFTER THE DEATH OF A LOVED ONE.

WHAT I HAVE LEARNED IN ONE YEAR AFTER THE DEATH OF A LOVED ONE.

Here is the challenge: Do not use your suffering as a time to discover if you believe in God, but focus instead on discovering what you believe about GOD.  In times of suffering, God does not change, but what you believe about Him, what you understand about Him, may.

You will likely have questions to which you will never receive answers. It is human nature to want all the pieces to fit, to want to make sense of things but there are times when that will not happen.

"I was real angry because I couldn't get answers," I said at one time or another about the passing of my wife Joyce. "I now realize that there really is no logical reason why Joyce had to suffer and leave for heaven as my wife had really suffered. So I've come to realize that I'll never get an answer to that question down here on this world." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P81rb32T0fA

As a human living on this side of death, you will not receive answers that truly satisfy you. The only satisfaction will come when you accept JESUS CHRIST as your Lord and Saviour of your life and then live each day seeking to walk in His Spirit.

Joyce had appeared to be doing well when, unexpectedly, she had passed and I found her so. I not did go through one period in my life ever, where I was so upset that I probably had my faith shaken to the deepest that it has ever been shaken. I said, 'FATHER GOD in heaven, it is not supposed to happen like this!' Though everyone dies in time one way or another… Amen. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BphrCg8SDFI 
by Sir Richard... 
http://bayo-hunter.blogspot.ca/

No comments: