Friday, March 20, 2015

MY PATIENCE

MY PATIENCE
“Not having the Patience of JESUS CHRIST, at my age I no longer have Patience for certain things, not because I’ve become arrogant, but simply because I reached a point in my life where I do not want to waste more time with what displeases me or hurts me. I have no Patience for cynicism, excessive criticism and thoughtless demands of any nature. For I have lost the will to please those who do not like me, even though I love those who do not love me and I still smile at those, who do not want to smile at me.
I will no longer spend a single Nano Second on those who lie or want to manipulate. I have decided not to coexist anymore with pretence, hypocrisy, dishonesty and cheap praise. I do not tolerate selective erudition or academic arrogance. I do not adjust either to popular gossiping.
I also hate conflict of any kind and comparisons!
As I believe JESUS CHRIST to be my Saviour in this world of opposites. As I also avoid all people, whom stride through life with rigid and absolute but inflexible personalities. In friendship I dislike the lack of loyalty and betrayal. I do not get along with those who do not know how to give a compliment or a word of encouragement or how to share GODS LOVE. Exaggerations bore me and I even have difficulty accepting those who do not like animals.
Romans 8:24-25 What we are suffering now is nothing compared with our future glory. Everything GOD created looks forward to the future. That will be the time when His children appear in their full and final glory. The created world was held back from fulfilling its purpose. But this was not the result of its own choice. It was planned that way by the One who held it back. GOD planned to set the created world free. He didn’t want it to rot away. Instead, GOD wanted it to have the same freedom and glory that His children have.
We know that all that GOD created has been groaning. It is in pain as if it were giving birth to a child. The created world continues to groan even now and that’s not all. We have the HOLY SPIRIT as the promise of future blessing. But we also groan inside ourselves. We do this as we look forward to the time when GOD adopts us as full members of His family. Then He will give us everything He has for us. He will raise our bodies and give glory to them. That’s the Hope we had when we were saved by JESUS CHRIST. But Hope that can be seen is no Hope at all. For whom Hopes for what they already have?  We Hope for what we don’t have yet. So we are patient as we wait for it.
For on top of everything which I have lived through, I have no Patience for anyone who does not deserve MY PATIENCE!”
As I don't believe in guarded borders and I don't believe in hate!
This Plagiarism and Inventive Thought to the Max,
Is posted by Sir Richard…

No comments: