Sunday, March 8, 2015

HEAR ME OUT!

GOD, Hear me out!
Please I am begging U.
Would stopping my suffering pain B that upsetting to U?

I know, yes I know Joyce would not be pleased. Maybe also; my Daughters, a few Friends, and some Family too.
It's late tonight my mental anguish, arm Cancer pain is so harsh, along my hernia and angina heart are so painful too! Bleeding from both areas, my diabetes out of control, is this too graphic for U?

My faithful puppies and U GOD are all I tonight can talk too. Friends do not call any more, if they would just remember me at their convenient time. For U LORD, know that I would be there for them to call 24/7 if they needed me, I would not mind.

Really tonight GOD I feel like ending it,
Jesus as in this song says;
God I only want to say
If there is a way
Don't take this poison cup away from me!
For I want to taste its poison.

Feel it sedate and drug me,
For without Joyce I have changed.
I'm not as sure,
As when we started.
For back then I was inspired!
Now I'm sad and so very, very tired...

Listen surely, I've exceeded,
YOUR Expectations.
As I have tried for thirty years,
Actually it’s been sixty.
Could you ask as much,
From any other man?

LORD please show me just a little,
Of YOUR Omnipresent Brain.
Show me there's a reason,
For why my wife Joyce had to die?
You're far too keen on where and how,
But U are not so hot on why?

Again once Father GOD back then I was inspired,
Now I'm sad and tired...
After all I've tried for these last sixty years.
Seems like one hundred & ninety
Why then am I still so scared?
To finish what I started.
NO! What U started...
For I, didn't start it.
GOD thy will is hard.
But U hold every card.
Please let me drink YOUR cup of poison,
So U may take me home now!
Before GOD I change my mind.

GOD, Hear me out!
Please I am begging U.
Would stopping my suffering pain B that upsetting to U?
Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzT10MSgKtU
Posted by Sir Richard...

No comments: