Friday, January 9, 2015

SIR RICHARD’S 60TH BIRTHDAY!

SIR RICHARD’S 60TH BIRTHDAY!
Remember that Birthdays are just milestones in one's life.
The secret is to stretch out the miles and leave out the stones!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4uJ0OvG-7Y
 As Sir Richard...Sayeth:
So as I squeeze off another round of life I have only 
one wish for all of you! That you celebrate your 
Birthdays with as much passion and convictions as 
you do your lives! Remember that, each day that you 
are alive is a miracle! So keep your eye on the sites, 
your powder dry, and safety off only when needed!

SO-HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY
RICHARD ABBENBROEK
ON THIS DAY OF OUR LORD
JANUARY THE 9th, 2015!!!!!
P.S. If you feel like gifting me a bayonet or two 
for this auspicious Birthday of mine, then do so!
As then, we shall both feel better ;)

What I Did Best As A Volunteer
My Private Investigation
It's a mystery to me - the game commences.
For the usual free - plus emotional expenses.
Confidential information - it's in the Team H.O.P.E. diary.
This is my private investigation - it's not a public inquiry.
 
I go checking out the reports - digging up the dirt.
You get to meet all sorts, in this line of volunteer work.
Stranger and Parental Abductions - 

there's always an excuse for it!
And when I find the reason, I still cannot get used to it.
 
And what have you got, at the end of the day?
What have you got, when it's a Runaway?
Bottled up fears, plus frustrations - the anguished - 

Parent Cries.
And a pain - behind - your - eyes.
 
More Families scarred for life - with no compensation.
Another Child Found or Lost.
This is My Private Investigation.
= 407

Please O LORD,
Please be Gentle with me… a song for Joyce. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxVjbtt22yk 
Hey it’s my day by Sir Richard 
http://bayo-hunter.blogspot.ca/

No comments: