Saturday, March 2, 2013

WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER


CHILDREN AND MY CANCER SURVIVOR THOUGHTS (Story#5)
“WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER!”
Cancer sometimes wakes one up with CANCER through the night.
Through the torment of dreams from Cancer Fear, or for me my unwanted Nerve Damage of Cancer PAIN.
Another sleepless night as Cancer awakens me yet once again…

"LORD GOD; help me make it through this night!” I pray, as Cancer now has me wide awake.
So, I try one of my comfort thoughts; “Better the PAIN you know, then the Pain Meds that you do not!”
As once I had a terrible reaction to the Pain Meds, which now make me WANT NOT.

Pain can be so BAD I have even prayed; “LORD GOD if you cannot take my pain, please take my soul and please LORD, You  LORD can now keep.” Amen ...

Then I viewed the attached video and I believe that through this media. He now gave me new strength through the strength of these Cancer Survivor Children. Who bravely Conquer Cancer and all!
As they sing “WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER!”
Stronger by the Seattle Children’s Hospital

By, Sir Richard...

No comments: