Sunday, February 5, 2012

REMEMBER UNITS OF TIME!

REMEMBER UNITS OF TIME!
Years ago, I wrote the below for a troubled time in my Wife's life. I became aware of it during my Youngest Child's Abduction and I now use it for Family Members of the Missing whom I have the honour to work with.
I hope, that this may be of some comfort to you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHVeyo4W18U
REMEMBER UNITS OF TIME!
Remember that it is always darkest before the dawn as I believe that there is a purpose for everything and everyone. Today, you may even see a little of the light that will guide you out of your tunnel. As you know, I have been there myself so I have an idea of this pain.
The only quick advice that I can give, is that this nightmare shall pass.
To do this you may have to break your day down into units of time, and at the passing of each unit, note that you are fine. First there are seconds that will pass and please note, that you are still fine. Then a minute will pass by and please note, that you are still fine.
After 60 minutes you have an hour and please note, that you are still fine. The hardest is the night but as you are tired (and even in the day light, that's normal as it is called depression) but you will get through this as well, by sleep and when you wake up, note that you are still fine.
Then 24 hours = a day shall pass and please note, that you are still fine. 30 days = a month and please note, that you are still fine. 12 months will go by very quickly and please note, that you are still fine! :)
Then one day you will be in my league (23 years this year) and as each decade passes please note, that you survived this and you are, still fine...
Keep focused on this and those who will love you no matter what!
As they one day, may need you and because of you, for them all will be fine!

by Sir Richard...
Sent to you with LOVE and all that heaven will allow!
http://bayo-hunter.blogspot.com/

No comments: