Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Unfamiliar Turf

Unfamiliar Turf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcwCiTkt2Jg
Ever since my 20’s, I have found upon reflection that for me I always seem to be, on unfamiliar turf over and over again. I look back and see just how much my life has changed and now once again with my Cancer, I am truly on unfamiliar turf.
By trial and error I found that sometimes the best way to move into the unfamiliar is to take familiar steps, small steps. To do ordinary things to deal with something that is in no way, ordinary.
After all, throughout one’s life we're always going someplace new all the time. Familiar things just let us pretend that we aren't moving into unfamiliar territory.
You take those small familiar steps, and you try to be honest, to live as if nothing had changed and still to just go on with your life. Then again, there are times when what you actually need, is just a small piece of how things used to be and by acting them out, or through them such as, via a visit with a good for your soul, long-time old Friend.
Then you will find out that once again you are still all right, not in the past but in your new unfamiliar and at times, I have taken comfort by doing this. My advice is, always Cherish your Friends as you will need them, when you encounter your unfamiliar turf…

Written with Love and all that heaven will allow by,
Sir Richard....
http://bayo-hunter.blogspot.com/

No comments: