Monday, February 21, 2011

TRIBBLE REBA ABBENBROEK - TWO YEARS LATER


TRIBBLE REBA ABBENBROEK - TWO YEARS LATER
October 11th 1999 - February 21st 2009

My eldest puppy whom I named Tribble Reba Abbenbroek had to be put down 2 years ago today due to massive kidney failure.
Tribble basically would have required a transplant to correct this problem.

That day I held Tribble as the Doctor put her down and then I then went to pieces. Even though there was no hope for improvement, I still feel as if I murdered her. My belief is that all good dogs go to heaven and this is where I believe Tribble is right now waiting for me.

Many people would say, "hey", it's just a dog but Tribble was never just a dog.
For me she is family and I loved her so!
So I need not apologize for feeling so sad, as I do right now.

Well folks, forgive me if this note bothers you, but I had to share today's remembrance with you all. For my Tribble Dog, I dedicate this song for this is how I feel: http://www.youtube.com/v/UXwrSmfvXc0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0


From Tribble's Daddy - Sir Richard...
http://bayo-hunter.blogspot.com/

No comments: