Wednesday, October 30, 2019

TODAY IS MY 15th CHRISTIAN BIRTHDAY!

TODAY IS MY 15th CHRISTIAN BIRTHDAY!
https://youtu.be/-anrM9wl0T8
Today is my Christian Birthday, for on October 30th 2004 is the day.
For which I was reborn, in the name of JESUS CHRIST.
I Praise our LORD GOD, as thy humble knight remembers this 15th year of my rebirth, for I write:

AS I DRAW CLOSER AND CLOSER HOME
Lord each day, is fully lived as only You would wish of thee.
I take in each second at a time, each minute, every hour,
another day, another month, yet another year,
of Your daily blessings to me.

My Love for all Your things, all creatures great and small, sunrise,
sunset, a clear mountain stream, my fellow man and woman.
A Love which only You can bestow on us all.
A Love if we want, we can actually all share.
As I rejoice in Your name; O My Lord GOD!

For in the future, when my moment draws near.
As thy humble knight in full but battered armour did repent,
on bent knees.
So through You, I shall and have been,
made righteous, before Your Holy Throne.

For thy humble knight's heart is about to explode.
As I draw closer and closer to home.
Amen...
https://youtu.be/DPHh3nMMu-I
Written and Photo by,
Sir Richard
A knight in thy service of the King of Kings!

THIS KNIGHT’S OATH:
Have nigh fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright, as GOD might Love thee.
Speak the truth always.
Safeguard the helpless!
Do No Wrong…
In the name of GOD the Father, CHRIST JESUS and the HOLY SPIRIT,
Amen.
https://youtu.be/D2BXeZCDTgA
P.S.: "GOD will never take you, where the Grace of GOD will not protect you!"

No comments: