Tuesday, August 18, 2015

TRUE LOVE - HAVE FAITH - P.S.

TRUE LOVE
TRUE LOVE it seemed that with the women throughout my life. TRUE LOVE was just not meant to be.
For I was going to one after one, never giving up, always searching for that earthly TRUE LOVE throughout my life as if I were like a bee.
This TRUE LOVE nectar for which I sought I believed would comfort and grow in me, just as GOD intended but at times it all seemed so impossible to for see.
Then one day my co-worker, my fellow lunchroom companion, my confidant and my Best Friend of 28 years, I found my TRUE LOVE for it was she.
HAVE FAITH
My dear friend your tears of the other night are normal to shed. Though be in fear you must not, as I said; when JESUS called my Joyce home, I believe at that moment. Joyce felt a serene sense of piece and joy. Not the pain or suffering we on this side imagine the end might be like, for Joyce I believe it was only just Nano Seconds. Not half an hour or a daylong event of horror that we always fear for ourselves and others.
To be truthful I have come close to this myself of late, though I do not fully really know how to really explain, for to prove my point I would have to fully go but then I could not return to say; "See, I was right and the fear you have, is for not." Faith is what we must all have, just Faith my Dear Precious Friend whom I Love, SO HAVE FAITH!
FOR GOD WOULD NOT LET US SUFFER SO, AS WE ARE ALL HIS; TRUE LOVE…
P.S. Note: I never really left the 60’s and sadly; these problems of the 1960’s never really left all of us!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0yFOupUkKQ 
P.S.S. #SirRichard&LilyDog – “A Cuddle a Day Keeps Loneliness at Bay!” Touched, Being Held or Hugs for all are as important as one's Breathing.
by Sir Richard...

No comments: