Sunday, July 5, 2015

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOYCE

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOYCE
The next day the Vultures who flew & circled above me, showing no compassion, no respect and also with great bad timing. Descended upon my dwelling and feasted without a care or concern, then as quickly as they came they were gone. Via Con Dios I thought as for them, I was done...
As JESUS forgave them from the cross, how can I not forgive too.
In the name of GOD the Father, The Son JESUS CHRIST and the HOLY SPIRIT I FORGIVE – Amen…
Vultures
Vultures circled and flew into my life today.
As they pounced upon my memories they took a large part away.
It's what they needed to do and feel good, so these Vultures did say.
For they only pretended to care but really they did not come to stay.
Vultures circled and flew into my life and then flew away…
by Sir Richard.

No comments: