Friday, June 5, 2015

DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, PANIC AND; YOUR MISSING?

DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, PANIC AND; YOUR MISSING?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4O0MC5HQwI
Am I not alone? I have many kind people working hard to assist me and I thank GOD for them each and every day. Then one friend dies, I try to console, get rebuffed, feel helpless again. Another night of restless nightmarish sleep, I wake up drenched in sweat, scared, paranoid, déjà vu again and again...Just want to crawl up into a ball, in a blanket under a rock cause your still missing as I can help others but cannot help me too, for I am still missing you...
by Richard Abbenbroek...


Pictures on the nightstand, tv's on in the den
Your house is waiting, your house is waiting
For you to walk in, for you to walk in
But you're missing, when I shut out the lights
You're missing, when I close my eyes
You're missing, when I see the sun rise
You're missing


Children are asking if it's alright
Will you be in our arms tonight?


Morning is morning, the evening falls I got
Too much room in my bed, to many phone calls
How's everything, everything?
Everything, everything
You're missing, you're missing


GOD's drifting in heaven, devil's in the mailbox
I got dust on my shoes, nothing but teardrops...

You're missing.
by Bruce Sringsteen

No comments: