Monday, February 24, 2014

WITHOUT JOYCE

WITHOUT JOYCE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4SYYQ18xE4
They say that behind every man there's a Great Woman!
In my life this is so true, as what I have become and all that I am would never have happened without Joyce.
Sure, many other dynamics and people come into my ongoing growth as a male member of the Human Race
Though Without Joyce:
As she always said to me, the fires of Hell could well be licking at your toes and so Joyce centered my quest to find the Comfort and Love that is Jesus Christ.
Without Joyce:
I would never have learned about computers and how to make pictures on a dot matrix machine, then go on to night school. Make it into IT at the Calgary Public Library.
Without Joyce:
I took my knowledge of the computer and used it to assist in the building of a Computer Lab in a High School in Bhekulwandle South Africa.
Without Joyce:
I would never had the time that I needed with nightly/weekly communications to assist 407 Parents of Missing Children.
Without Joyce:
I could never go to the Gulf of Mexico and assisted in recovery work for 70 Hurricane Katrina ravaged homes.
Without Joyce:
The most important, is she LOVES ME LIKE NO OTHER HUMAN and taught me to share this LOVE with many who needed it and even those who may deserved it not. That is what GOD taught both Joyce and I.
Without Joyce:
I would never had even the simple joy of my own puppy dog…’s
Without Joyce:
Like legal age once was, twenty one years for us together have gone by, eyes blinked, we wink, traveled life’s roads long as we can travel on. Been there, done that, made it through pee your pants giggles and strife.
Another night at home alone,
Without Joyce:
Richard…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABYJo53mHHQ

No comments: