Sunday, January 26, 2014

FEEL LIKE GIVING UP?

FEEL LIKE GIVING UP?
Cancer gets you down, day after day, pill after pill.
You are growing weaker anyway, observed by Doctors who do not understand &
have never had what you have…
They just keep on testing you like a lab rat with yet another pill, maybe if you competed at Sochi.
You would feel much better; hey, want another pill?
Let us kill the nerve and you will feel no more pain!
As you have so much going on; let’s staple your stomach so you could be thin like me?
No, as a Doctor I have never been there, though I have read about it…
If one more person tells me to be positive! FATHER GOD HELP ME!
I take care of 2, not just me and I am not up to this task.
No one knows what to say, no one knows what to do, I feel like giving up!
Only the pain of passing from this life to the next is what I fear most.
Written with pain,
Sir Richard…

No comments: