Saturday, December 21, 2013

IT’S CHRISTMAS!

IT’S CHRISTMAS!
Some of you I just do not understand?
Yes, maybe I am boring, but are the poor & starving boring?
Are the abused, mistreated boring? What is wrong with you?
Yet I forgive you in my and our FATHER GOD’s NAME…
Because I LOVE you and you deserve it. Amen…

PRAYER OF ST FRANCIS
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=agPnMxp5Occ
LORD make me an instrument of your Peace
Where there is hatred let me sow love.
Where there is injury, pardon.
Where there is doubt, faith.
Where there is despair, hope.
Where there is darkness, light.
And where there is sadness, joy…

O divine master grant that I may
not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
To be Loved as to Love
For it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned.
And it's in dying that we are born, to eternal life.
Amen…

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
From,
Sir Richard
P.S. From My friend Sarah McLachlan

My holiday gift of music this year is the "Prayer of St. Francis". This song is a version with the kids from Sarah McLachlan School of Music who also helped produce the video. You can download it here; 

http://www.sarahchristmassong.com/ 
Please share. xo,s Sarah.

No comments: