Saturday, August 24, 2013

BECAUSE OF THE PAIN

I HATE MYSELF – BECAUSE OF THE PAIN
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=UXwrSmfvXc0
How many nights have I begged GOD just to let me die? It would seem that GOD does not care. I am so tired of the hurt and pain bodily and mentally which within me never seems to stop. The emptiness that resides within me that the useless doctors cannot fill. I hate myself for what my life has become. So empty, so worthless. Many times of late I wished that I was never born. Now at times I can hardly wait to die! The battle that I have fought for all of my life is almost over. At death I will be free of the demons that I have fought all of my life, united with Jesus Christ as we battle with them back to the gates of hell.
All of my life I have felt as if I was on the outside looking in, detached in some way, I at times don't know where I am going with this? I thought that I had things sorted out, thought that I was wise but not at all wise it seems…
What am I saying to GOD? Am I actually surrendering my life over to Him? It is really important that you talk to Him like you are talking to all of us? I know that He is listening and waiting for me to surrender or the time that He will tell me to surrender. It seems to me that I am trying to control my destiny by trying to end my journey here on earth before GOD is ready for me to be called home to heaven. So I thought that if He was ready for me, He would have taken me already. So I believe that He still has a plan for me here on earth and obviously it hasn't been done yet. I should absolutely just sit down and tell Jesus Christ that I cannot go on this way and ask what His plans for me are? I am sure that He will show me the way, but you first I have to let go of the negativity. For I cannot see through to the positive with this negative burden, for which I have been holding.
I should do and try praying for someone else, even beg to be allowed for another’s safety through the sacrifice of myself. As I should try to take the focus off of me for a change. Then I should ask GOD to lead me towards what He wants from me here? I will pray harder for others, again give Him the offer of my sacrifice for others. Continue to try an keep my head up above the water and don't give up! As Satan tries to lure and begs me to do so and sinfully find relief.
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=RJKsZ3Y5xJU
May GOD help us all…
So I send my LOVE to you all and with all that heaven will allow!
from, Sir Richard...
http://bayo-hunter.blogspot.ca/

No comments: