Friday, April 20, 2012

EVIL GROWS I FEEL ESPECIALLY ON THIS DAY!

EVIL GROWS I FEEL ESPECIALLY ON THIS DAY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MirI6GQJGM
Of all the pleasures in my life one of them, is to sit by our church’s water display and think about GOD.
Once on this days date, I wondered as to why Satan did not see our Lord’s death on the cross and resurrection coming?
Then a thought came to me; “it is because he cannot tell the future”.

This led me to more thoughts about the power of GOD and Satan’s war for souls?
I understand the difference between heaven and hell and I believe and know that through JESUS CHRIST that I have been saved from such a fate by my belief in Him.
Thoughts like these have become especially deep in meaning for me considering my poor health of late…

In my younger days a Rolling Stone song “Sympathy for the devil” haunted me to this day with these lines:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBecM3CQVD8
"Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, what's puzzling you?
Is the nature of my game?”

Not that I get many Biblical references from rock songs, but one cannot help to be affected from moments that come to your attention through daily events.
Still, the question which nagged me most is the “Is the nature of my game?” part of these lyrics.

Another thought, informed me; “that all of Satan’s Gifts of Evil are really only shadows and wisps of smoke”, basically illusions.
Illusions that have inspired the likes of Adolf Hitler, Waco Texas, Oklahoma City Bombing, the Columbine Massacre and many more murders etc. of man’s horrors, to give but only a few.
Satan uses his Illusions to entice us into doing vile things. It is man who makes evil a reality and by doing so, assists Satan in the mocking of God!
Even our own simple every day acts of cruelty and lies to one and another. Which is innocently carried out by us, can be just as sinful when put into the right context.

So in and around the 20th of every April I await the next of Satan’s horrors through man to unfold!
Why that date, I still ask????
If I may share this, which is my humble small bit of advice to all of you, my sisters and brothers.
That is to be very, very careful as to what thoughts that you put into practice.
For in the blink of an eye we all could die any moment from right now.
Leaving really anyone, with no time for any form of helpful and yet, soul saving contrition on their part.
For as the song says “Ah, what's puzzling you, is the nature of my game?”
Take heed, as you can easily and very inadvertently assist Satan in the mocking of God and the surrender of your own soul, to be laid waste through Evil!

By Sir Richard…
A knight in thy service of the King of Kings
http://bayo-hunter.blogspot.ca/

No comments: