Tuesday, July 16, 2019

I FINALLY REMEMBER WHY HURRICANES UPSET ME SO!


I FINALLY REMEMBER WHY HURRICANES UPSET ME SO!
https://youtu.be/MYFgzQCci8Y
November 21st – December 3rd 2005 Hurricane Katrina Relief Work Samaritans Purse Canada:
I have done a lot of research for this trip but nothing has prepared me for any of this!
The work is very hard and much harder than I am used to. I am fed well and I sort of sleep at times as the thoughts of the day sort of invade my thoughts before bed.
I finally was able to call home as the cell towers are starting to come back on line.
Only the strength of prayer has pulled me through all of this as I have seen a car with flowers on the windshield. The story about the car is that: I was on my lunch break and as I stood looking at the car wondering about the flowers, a local walked by and said; "If you all want the story about that car, well, a lady done lost her life in that car, a-huh”, hence the flowers.
One day I stood in an area that once held a Condo unit. I knew that I was working in a landfill and at times I could feel that I was also in a cemetery.
For some reason earlier that day I could feel that we were near dead people! I did not know how or why I knew, so I just got down on my knees and prayed for them.
Later that afternoon the Coroner came by and was ticked that we had moved part of the debris field to get into this home. It was then I knew that I was totally correct in my feeling of the dead being nearby.
The Coroner informed us that in this location 10 people were still missing and what we were to look for and if any more rubble was moved we were to call the Coroner to be present. Note: “A body was found the next day in this location under the rubble behind the house that we were working on.”
By Sir Richard
“On nights when dreams become reality and reality become your dreams”
http://bayo-hunter.blogspot.ca/2007/09/gulf-of-mexico-my-katrina-story.html
Photos:
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipN3-BTsx4mY5TaAaVB6K0aoxHPKlLs91c-5_5RbosvEVolHmyBwoUfhyjJOLCTukg?key=bzBIcl8zLTFrWWx6TDJraE04T25INHFYU3VvYlNB
Written and Photos by Sir Richard.
http://bayo-hunter.blogspot.com/

No comments: