Saturday, June 24, 2017

"TO QUOTE ONE!"

"TO QUOTE ONE!"
Grrrrrr...all some people want to is complain and are never satisfied cause they are so consumed with OCD!"
BUT verily say I:
As a type 2 diabetic I cannot consume like one with OCD. I have a kid who has ODD & ADHD also a Gchild with ASD. Though what really gets me upset is that POTUS who is a POS & has IMO - PDD. Yea I am but old and have to say adieu as I must go PP. Due to my MEDS that is due to my once again stated DM. GOOD DAY EH!
by
Sir Richard...

OH! LEAVING AGAIN DEAR? IF I MAY SUGGEST A SMATERING OF SUN SCREEN. (SHUT UP THY SAY! AND GFTS), OH ALSO, THAT TEA POT IS THINE.
"AGAIN, THY SAY GFTS & STUFF IT SIDE WAYS? YEA, TO BE OUR PER USUAL I WAS RIGHT. FOR COMMUNICATION IS NOT ONE OF OUR BEST WAYS!" MADAM GOOD DAY. Eh!

No comments: