Monday, January 18, 2016

GUESS SOME DREAMS, WERE NOT MEANT TO COME TRUE…

GUESS SOME DREAMS,
WERE NOT MEANT TO COME TRUE…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pojL_35QlSI
I remember the thunder storm that night as it rolled along.
Lightning, thunder, the wind in my hair,
Driving around looking for you and our daughter in my Dad's old Chevy,
Like I could find you somewhere.

The hell of that summer, I thought would last forever,
And that looking for my daughter was normal, just something one would do.
Because I thought I could fix it all, with my Love.
I learned that my Love can't, it's not true.

Oh we had some good times,
But near the end they don't seem to last.
I guess my Love was not nearly as strong,
As the drink in your glass?

And the fights just got later, I could not stay up and argue or,
I just go on to bed like I used too.
I never knew nothing about Living Lonely,
But you taught me also that Love often turns out cruel.

That night while the whole world was turning,
You didn't even leave me a note?
As I never even got the chance to tell you that I'd always miss you
and in the end I had to just let you go.

Now once more I crawled off of the dirt, that I stood above,
I brushed off what I've just been through…
For I didn't know we could fall in and out of Love
but Lynn you sure seem too.

Because once again I fell into that Loving Fairy Tale with you,
Now I know Love isn’t so easy.
Then we tried, didn't we, for once upon a time was it not alright?
But I guess some dreams, were not meant to come true...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MubibClfoCM
Written By,
Sir Richard
http://bayo-hunter.blogspot.ca/

No comments: