Friday, January 15, 2016

A WOMAN MY WOMAN JUST BECAUSE

A WOMAN MY WOMAN JUST BECAUSE
MY SOULMATE JOYCE;
What is a SOULMATE well for me, it's like a best friend,
But much, much, more.
It's the one person in the world that knows,
U better than anyone else.
Someone who helps U evolve into a better person.
Actually they don't make you a better person...
U do that yourself, because they are who inspire you.
A SOULMATE is someone who is carried with U in your heart forever.
For this SOULMATE is the one person who knew U
And accepted U, and believed in U as U do
In them, before anyone else did or when,
No one else would.
For no matter what happens, you'll always Love them and they Love U.
So never forgotten till I am called Home; as U are painfully missed by me,
your reciprocal SOULMATE my Lady Joyce
from your STM Sir Richard…
TRUE LOVE it seemed that with the women throughout my life.
TRUE LOVE was almost just not meant to be.
For I was going to person after person, never giving up, always searching for that earthly TRUE LOVE throughout my life as if I were like a bee.
This TRUE LOVE nectar for which I sought I believed would comfort and grow in me, just as GOD intended but at times it all seemed so impossible to be.
Then one day my co-worker, my fellow lunchroom companion, my confidant and my Best Friend of 28 years, There was where I found my
TRUE LOVE for it was she.
OH, BY THE WAY JOYCE…
My biggest regret is that now that my U have past. Is that I shall never feel the arms of U, watch U sleep at night and see the beauty of your back and curves.
To be held again, in safety close to your chest...
A MALALA YOUSAFZAI QUOTE:
"When GOD created man and woman, he was thinking, 'Who shall I give the power to, to give birth to the next human being?' And GOD chose woman. And this is the big evidence that women are powerful."
In Equality and Love as this was posted by,
Sir Richard…

No comments: