Friday, April 5, 2019

MY BAPTISM

Upon your conviction , "I baptize you in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit,"
Down I went, into the water my eyes open. Water flowing all about be as my body displaced it and the water, like a blanket rolled over on-top of me.
I watched the faces of those who were baptizing me. The depth of the water now apparent 2 inches in depth over me, yet comfortable and also comforting.
Bubbles of air rising as I knew I had to return out of the baptismal tank. Their faces once again clearly seen by me as I was slowly helped up.
Water flowing every where, inside of me the Warmth and Love I felt but not the cold cool air.
Everything was in such slow motion as I was helped up to standing. I could hear the murmured Celebration of those watching my transformation from sinner to repentant and saved because of JESUS CHRIST.
I raised my hands and arms up in triumph, with droplets no, more of a spray, like a that off of a waterfall.
All large droplets, perfectly formed in slow motion but gravitationally falling to the wet floor around me.
Like shards of broken glass falling, falling wet and glistening, I was breathing again and applause was clearly audible now.
I was given a towel upon my head, go get dry Richard congratulations, AMEN! I have been saved and JESUS CHRIST did not die in vain!
I was so, I felt like He, when He had arisen from death, as I had just arisen also from the death of my sin's. I felt GLORIOUS! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!
https://youtu.be/Mcm2BZQIlr4
by Richard Abbenbroek
As you shall sin no more...

No comments: