Sunday, September 7, 2014

THE REALITY

THE REALITY
GOD knows that He blessed me with such a Friend, Woman, Wife,
whom I could not stand to be but 2 feet away.
Our Saviour Jesus Christ took you too heaven to meet Father GOD, ending your pain and suffering.
For this I am grateful, as I now know that you are once again young,
beautiful, free from sickness and pain.
Joyce I have many vivid memories which we both shared, that were beyond belief good times!
Though my Love, since you’ve gone the good times lately, they don't seem to last.
As I guess I'm not nearly that strong, and this mourning for you I cannot seem to get past.
Every day, for me in my self-imposed winter, the nights just get later.
Staying up late, as I pass on a word through GOD to you, or just go on to bed like I do…
Before actually I never really knew nothing, about the reality of being lonely.
When you went with Jesus, I learned that from you.
Posted by Richard…
Waiting for you, Listening for you, Watching for you,
Wishing for you and one day in the future, when GOD decides and through JESUS CHRIST.
On that day Joyce, I shall be with Him and again be near you…

No comments: