Saturday, September 20, 2014

A LOVE LOST

A LOVE LOST
I Love GOD but all I see gift wise of late, is a life of loneliness, poverty and pain. It seems as a year has passed but on this Sept. 27th it has is only been 4 months since Joyce has passed.
I went to counselling Friday night but now I feel like I am being strangled.
Just got rid of 1 money problem now I have another? I keep seeing Joyce dead. I was crying hard, doing CPR and her eyes did not change, I was useless & Nothing Was Happening.
I should have never gone out that day! “My fault my fault!” I just cannot get that thought of seeing her like that, out of my mind. Now another money problem, Joyce did not read or realize this and now I will be punished. I did not know, just as I could not save her!! I ache, I am tired, GOD must be busy?
I know it is Satan is saying, kill yourself and the pain will go away but it won't go away, not at all! For once I have done that I will then spend an eternity in pain just like I am now. As this is what the trickster wants me to do. Yet the thought or the vision of Joyce will not go away, or the pain!
No worries, I know you folks cannot help, thanks for listening.
by Richard…
To My Wife, Joyce I am Waiting for you, Listening for you, Watching for you, Wishing for you and one day in the future, when GOD decides & through CHRIST JESUS. On that day Joyce, I shall be with Him and also be near you again…
by your STM & Devoted Grimm my Joyce - Richard…

No comments: