Tuesday, September 23, 2014

AIRSTRIKES/BOMBING.

AIRSTRIKES/BOMBING.
IMO for sure Armageddon has started as these are the end times & all of what is to happen will happen as well. I ask all of us too PRAY FOR PEACE!
For those of us who are Christians have FAITH in JESUS CHRIST our redeemer!
For other FAITHS pray to GOD that I am wrong...
I pray in the name of GOD the FATHER, JESUS CHRIST and the HOLY SPIRIT.
Amen…
P.S. Cousins even though I seem to always struggle and though my tears seem to never dry, I am asking the question has this just all been just in vain?
Fragile like a small birds song am I, for more bad news seems too always come my way and so I ask GOD why?
I am weary for His inner peace, so I continue to struggle for Him as I am not yet done, for like us all. I know that He has a purpose for me, so I continue fight live on and not to die.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A50lVLtSQik
by Richard...

No comments: