Tuesday, August 21, 2012

JUST A THOUGHT ABOUT THE USA

JUST A THOUGHT ABOUT THE USA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO3gWIGzH3A
Just read a thought from one of my American Cousins and I would like to say this;
As you know Folks I am Canadian and I know for a fact that The United Sates of America,
does not reflect; "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" "Toddlers in Tiara’s" or "Gater Hunters"! These folks are just freaks and every country has them, even us. It’s just some TV exec who for lack of imagination puts these freaks out for all to see. The World and generally 99% of Canadians are proud of their American Cousin's and I am one of them. Denounce these shows, Boycott them! For if their commercials do not get seen they will, along with those idiot TV execs that created them, will disappear and maybe be replaced by TV shows that bring out the best and true values of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! Just saying, eh?
from, Sir Richard...


No comments: