Friday, August 17, 2012

I AM NOT SLEEPING WELL…

I am not sleeping well as I have said before, from the Cancer Nerve Pain, Heart Pain, that wakes me up during the night, every night and when I also awake due to the call of nature.
Prostate pain also keeps me even more awake, as I must confess I am being slowly being worn down!
So Father God I must not be selfish as I say; Thank You, for the many Blessings in this life,
which You my Lord God have given me!
As You have supplied for me a good wife, my children, grandchildren and thank You Lord, for the friends and other family world-wide.
Whom I have taken into my heart as I love them all so much!
Thank you GOD for allowing me to be a hand and shoulder for the Parents of Missing Children which you have, lent me to serve.
That as You know Father God, there are tears of gratitude and joy.
That are abundant for these blessings as well.
Thank You even for my puppies that you have sent to comfort me.
With the reminder that Love from You my Dear Sweet Jesus Christ.
Is but eternal, unconditional and one day You shall take me home; “For You will wipe every tear from our eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away. In Your Name I pray in gratitude - Amen.
With Love to You from Sir Richard and all that heaven will allow...
/http://bayo-hunter.blogspot.com

No comments: