Wednesday, October 25, 2017

NOTE:

NOTE: 
IF I POST WITH PHOTOS AND ATTACHED MUSIC. 
IT MEANS THAT I AM JUST VENTING TO MY 
BLOG, OR FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN 
AND MYSPACE.
BUT if you see only text and No photos and No songs this means,
that I may be distressed and maybe You Should Call ME to hear how's things!
For some of you, this may be the first step to your repentance,
and acceptance of JESUS CHRIST through an act of forgiveness or not.

Matthew 6:14-15
For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly 
Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, 
your Father will not forgive your sins.
So I forgive all of you who have hurt me, intentionally or not.

Forgiveness doesn’t = reconciliation.  
https://youtu.be/4lOrQspaklM
Forgiveness and reconciliation are two separate things. We can (and should) forgive those who sin against us. Forgiveness is something that takes place between the one who has been hurt and GOD.  Did you catch that? Because I had to pause for a minute and wrap my brain around it. When someone hurts me, I go to GOD and work out the forgiveness part. Not the other person. I forgive, not to set the other person free – only GOD can save people. I forgive because GOD wants to set ME free!

As for the one whom you forgave, they never had to be sorry. They never had to change. As long as I was doing my Christian duty, they could almost do whatever they wanted to. For if you think that this was supposed to eventually cause a metamorphosis in the other person and give GOD glory you are only fooling yourself, as what you really need is Reconciliation.

Reconciliation is when you take a damaged relationship and heal it. When people go through the reconciliation process right, the relationship has the potential to be even stronger than it was before. Conversely, when the reconciliation process is circumvented by well-meaning but “patch-it-up-quick” folks, the hurt party can become resentful over time, and the relationship isn’t healed; it’s more deeply damaged.

How many times do we take things into our own hands and try to play the part of the Holy Spirit? Both of my hands are raised. Big mistake. Because putting pressure on someone to be convicted is a wasted effort. It’s not even real conviction. The person may go through hoops to get you to calm down or go back to status quo, but they will never, ever, ever, ever change because you pressured them to change. Ever. So why try? 

Conviction is a work of the Holy Spirit, so let Him do it and if the other person is never convicted of their sin, that’s an important piece of information about their spiritual health which will help you make future decisions about your relationship with them. Don’t ignore it or make light of it. To never be convicted is serious business. Self-reflect here; “When was the last time I was convicted and said I was sorry for something specific I did to hurt someone else?” Hint: It should be less than 24 hours unless your name is JESUS CHRIST.

When a person is convicted by GOD about his/her sin, they are convicted about specifics, not generalities. Has anyone ever said to you, “I’m sorry I hurt you all these years.” Then expect you to forgive and forget? All is well – let’s move on? As I tell my kids, “Sorry, but sorry doesn’t cut it.” A person who is convicted by the Holy Spirit will be remorseful over the specific things they have done without anyone else telling them what those things are!
So it’s never going to go like this: “Hey, just tell me what I did wrong! I’m sorry! I SAID I WAS SORRY! How am I supposed to know what I did wrong if you don’t tell me?” 
That is not HOLY SPIRIT inspired. That isn’t a person who has any self-awareness or insight into his/her effect on others.
When we hurt someone, we need to humble ourselves and own our sin. GOD says “a broken and contrite heart I will not despise.” Contrition is brokenness over sin. It recognizes that I have failed. I have no rights. I’m wrong. I will take responsibility and change my behavior.

I’ve idolized people, and I’ve wanted their Love and approval more than I wanted GOD and His approval. I had to have the acceptance and even admiration of others.  In my closest relationships since childhood, I have not been willing to let go. I have not wanted to detach. There was something broken in me that had to hang on to those relationships even though I was being used, and they were destructive and I loved GOD desperately! But you see, He sees our hearts, and He knew I didn’t Love Him as desperately as I Loved approval and acceptance. He wants all of us. Every corner of our being. The wide open spaces and the dark hidden places.

I’m not sure I could make all of this click on my own. I tried, and I couldn’t “get it.” But finally GOD flipped on the light switch, and everything fell into place. It made sense, and now I was ready. 
I let go really and truly and I was FREE! But it did have to be a GOD-Given Empowerment. GOD-given courage. It’s been for some weeks, others several months and some years now since I let go. 
In this time those months have progressively moved me in a new, healthier direction in all of my relationships. It has also helped me see more clearly what to keep and what to let go.
https://youtu.be/FxoMbPWuk0I
NOTE: I forgive you, by Sir Richard.

No comments: