Monday, June 16, 2014

OHH MY DEAREST RICHARD

OHH MY DEAREST RICHARD
Ohh, my dearest Richard, look past the tears you cry?
I’m up in heaven now; GOD is by my side
As you laid me down to rest in the presence of the LORD.
Know that I will meet you here at heaven's door…
NOTE: To paraphrase what my cousin also wrote;
Joyce is listening to you as well and is with you. She doesn't want you to shut yourself off and she wants you to live your life as my Mom wants us to do. If I think of that it helps me get on with my day.
When you are stronger, go for a drive, a movie, out with a friend. It helps after a while. Be with your family too as we are now reminded of how short life is.  Try to be happy because Joyce needs you to be. It only makes them sad when we are unhappy.
Posted By,
Richard Abbenbroek…
Thinking, Breathing and Dreaming Every Second of Joyce…

No comments: