Saturday, June 14, 2014

GOD IS IN THE RAIN.

GOD IS IN THE RAIN.
GOD is in the rain and yes,
with every drop that falls.
So does my tears from the pain.

Of losing you, now unable to;
converse with you, laugh with you,
or even hold you.
Until I meet your angelic self in
heaven, after my own end…

GOD is in the rain, He is the sky,
He is the trees, He is in the rocks, He is the mountains, oh so high.
Above those, GOD is in every star which twinkles,
throughout the nights sky.

Looking that far my heart, more than aches for you.
Your loss just keeps me asking GOD but why?
For while I am amongst the living; this pain.
I shall only learn to handle better.
As GOD is in the rain, He and I continue to cry…

A Grieving
Richard Abbenbroek
Who is Thinking, Breathing and Dreaming, Every Second of Joyce…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVg4wwL9Rbw

No comments: