Friday, January 31, 2020

ALBERTA HEALTH CARE

ALBERTA HEALTH CARE
https://youtu.be/JEp7QrOBxyQ 
We once had a really good health system but some (if I may) "Idiots" up here want a US system.
So they have over the years gutted our Public Health Care, so the people with fur coats could get ahead in the lines.
IE; that is why they hired that Australian (the Cookie Monster) to assist in gutting our Health Care, like he did in Australia, who have an even scarier Health Care system now, much worse then the old US system.
Not having to wait for care is bad for fur coats, you know...
Also some Doctors have cash register/private health insurance eyes and by supporting politicians who will gut our system, they will get a 2 tier health care.
Then "CACH--IIIING!!!", the money rolls in with health insurance and privatization.
I pray that God will punish them for this, for I believe in both countries this is a SIN.
That's all that I have to say about that.
I got Dr. Mack's office this morning at 8:30 am and expected more answers later on but no one has called back and I will let you all know whenever they call. It is now 6:20 pm, so to handle it all I cried, yes not very Manly or Klingon like but that is all I can do.
Thank you for caring.
with Love,
Written and Photo By,
Sir Richard...

No comments: